congratulations on your new little one! I hadn't checked your blog in awhile- he is really cute! A family of five now! How exciting! Veronica-we still aren't set on a certain name. We have a list and my favorite right now is Kensie. We will see...:)
Wow, looks like a lot of fun! I love the pictures, but hum...they all were missing Veronica and Carl!:) I totally understand. Can't believe he's two weeks. Glad your parents were able to visit and be a part of your lives during such a fun time.
2 comments:
congratulations on your new little one! I hadn't checked your blog in awhile- he is really cute! A family of five now! How exciting! Veronica-we still aren't set on a certain name. We have a list and my favorite right now is Kensie. We will see...:)
Wow, looks like a lot of fun! I love the pictures, but hum...they all were missing Veronica and Carl!:) I totally understand. Can't believe he's two weeks. Glad your parents were able to visit and be a part of your lives during such a fun time.
Post a Comment