My parents are back to CA:( It was such a blessing having them with us. They were so much help!! I loved eating Mexican food and their company. I try to cook Mexican food and it's not the same. It was nice they got to be here for 3 weeks. I miss them all over again. Many tears but I know I will see them again soon. Thank you mom and dad for taking good care of us!! Can't thank you enough. We love you:)



Savvy does have a black eye. The day after her b-day Chase and her ran into each other and Chase got her right on her eyebrow and she got a BIG knot. It was really ugly.Poor little Savvy her eye was shut for 3 days:(
1 comment:
Sorry! I'm glad they got to come though. Glad you were able to share those memories and they were able to be there for such a special time in your lives. Don't worry...they'll be back!:)
Post a Comment