Greg and I are proud parents of another baby. Our little family is now of 5 (not so little I guess). I can't believe it. Now that Carl is with us, Greg and I are trying to get used to having three kids ....unbelievable. We have been blessed!! Carl is a good baby. He nurses well and sleeps. I have to be quick when it's diaper changing time or else I get a BIG surprise:) It has happened five times already!
Here's a picture of our little bundle of JOY!!!
I am so in love with this little turtle and the kids just LOVE him too. Oh daddy loves him too:)
I am so in love with this little turtle and the kids just LOVE him too. Oh daddy loves him too:)
3 comments:
Love this pic, what a doll!!!
What an adorable little boy!
He is so handsome! I love this picture! We loved seeing all of you on the webcam! I'm trying to get one set up so we can talk and see eachother more. Again, so handsome and congrats! Love you!
Post a Comment