How has 2010 started for us? Well...Greg has been freezing in Georgia. Next week he will be completing his airborne training by JUMPING 5 times from an airplane. He's CRAZY!
Our plans to move in February have changed. We are now leaving on the 24th or 25th of January. Greg started Airborne training sooner than expected, so I have had to make the moving arrangements. It has been a busy, busy week. I drove out to Camp Pendleton to get started with the moving process. Yesterday, dad and I drove out to LA to have our car shipped out to Hawaii. There have been a lot of things that I have had to organize for the move. I am grateful that I have felt well enough with this pregnancy to do them. I have my days though but they are not too bad. I can't wait to be a family again next weekend:) Good luck Greg! Don't look down, and come home safe!!!!

3 comments:
Good for you for taking care of buisness here. Glad your family will be together sooner. Good luck Greg.
What a WOMAN!!!! Great job mama! No time to be sick for you! I can't believe you guys will be gone so soon. :(
Heard he completed the jumps and he will be home. How exciting!!!! Good luck with the move and the baby. Keep us posted. Keith and I will be in Hawaii next year for our 10 yr. anniversary maybe we can meet up. Take care and you'll be missed!!!!!
Post a Comment