Friday, September 4, 2009

what is wrong with me??

Last Friday morning, in a wierd situation, I broke my left toe. It happened when I walked to the kitchen to get Savy some milk. I hit my foot on a chair, and twelve hours later, mom and I learned that my toe was broken.

Monday I was feeling better and the swelling was going down so I decided to visit my sister Susy the next day. Tuesday morning came and right when I was going to leave, I sprianed my right ankle. I still went to Susy's and when I got there, my ankle was swollen as big as a baseball.

Today, I had a doctors appointment and I found out that I streached a ligament. Now it's banged up and my left broken toe is healing. Mom, Susy, and my Mom have been taking good care of me and have helped me a lot with the kids. I can't walk or stand for too long because my feet and legs still hurt and begin to swell up. I just pray I get back to normal before I go to VA in two weeks.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Veronica I am SO sorry!!! What a streak of weird bad luck!! Let me know if I can do anything to help!! Praying for you!!

Darci said...

Oh my gosh that is so sad:( I feel so bad for you. Good thing you have the help of family near. You they both heal fast.

Photobucket