Thursday, December 18, 2008

Day in the snow

We decided to take the kids up to the mountains to play in the snow and have some fun. There was tons of snow and we had a lot of fun. I wasn't too excited about it because I really don't like the snow all that much, but for the first time ever, I had a really good experience playing in it. Chase loved it, of course. Him and Greg built a couple of snow men. Chase decided to make snow angles. It cracked me up because he went straight to the ground and started moving his arms and legs like a pro. I was impressed because he's never made any before and knew exactly how to do it. I guess he learned it on TV.


This was Savy's first time playing in snow. She did pretty well. Though, she didn't like it when Chase would throw snow balls at her. Here she is eating some.

5 comments:

Ryan and Lizeth said...

Looks like a fun day. It was a beautiful day to out playing like that. It's a day I'm sure those kids will remember for a long time. I love the snow. They really make it look like a lot of fun.

Marci said...

It looks like you had a great time! The girls have been bugging us about going to play in the snow but with Erik's crazy work schedule we still haven't found the time. When they see these pictures they will be asking to go even more!

Veronica Peterson said...

Marci, the snow isn't too far from your house. We went up watermelon going forward Crestline. Just in a couple of miles up there was snow. You guys should try going up there soon and if you want we can go up there together. I am sure we will be going again sometime.

Veronica Peterson said...

I meant up "waterman" not watermelon and "toward" not foward crestline:>

Monty and Kristin said...

You got some great pictures in the snow. I love the snow angel Chase makes. Fun adventure. Glad you were able to get out as a family.

Photobucket