Tuesday, December 31, 2013

10th Anniversary

Greg and I try to take a trip every year for our anniversary just for the two of us.  Planning our trip throughout the year is so exciting and doing it is always FUN. I can't believe 10 years have gone by already. A cruise to the Bahamas was awaiting Greg and I, with lots of  sun . We sure did get sun. We still miss Hawaii. So we were excited to get back into the water. This was our first time doing a cruise. It is a real different experience. We managed not to get toooo seasick.
 It was beautiful looking out to the sea and at sunsets. Greg and I really enjoy looking at that:)
 If we weren't eating(way to much) we were playing miniature golf or ping pong.
 On  formal night, I did get someone to take a picture of Greg and I but the picture turned out blury:/

Our boat behind me.
At Nassau we snorkeled, shopped and swam. We saw some beautiful fish.
 In Freeport we took a tour ride of the island. The tour guide was really funny. We had good laughs. Oh, and I got my hair braided. Never again braids are too tight for my head:)
The trip was wonderful but next time we will spend more time on the island than the boat;)

No comments:

Photobucket