Friday, November 2, 2012

Here's Carl as Captain America. He's in a costume my dad gave him for his 2nd birthday. Carl loves it:) He can't say Captain America so he say's Hulk:) Carl is all boy. He is good at what boys do:) As a superhero, he's super cute:) Last year he was a little young to understand trick-or-treating. This year he loved it.  He was super excited to get each piece of candy. He would just follow brother and sister go door to door. I was surprised how much he walked without having to be carried.
 Savvy loved being Rapunzel. I'm glad I let her be a princess. I was trying hard to get her to not be one and be a unicorn. When i was taking the boys' pictures she came out with the pan and was acting out Rapunzel hitting Rider. I'm glad my camera did catch this pose. It's an instant classic:)
 Chase saw this costume once and new he wanted to be Hawk-Eye. He thinks the bow-and-arrow is really awesome.
 The kids had so much fun trick-or-treating with their friends, Tristan and Braden. It was a very fun night!

1 comment:

Monty and Kristin said...

I totally love the picture of Savvy with the frying pan!! That is a classic for sure! They all look great in their costumes. Thanks for bloggin!:)

Photobucket