Thursday, May 31, 2012

Family Visit

Dustin, Michelle, Christian, and Chloe visited us here on Oahu. Woohoo! It was a full, fun week. We got to visit nearly the whole island,  from beach trips to the PPC, and Pearl Harbor to the Dole plantation.

Dustin and Greg managed to track down the home of Dawg the Bounty Hunter.

I tried to keep up with all our outings while feeling sick with a cold. On Mother's Day Greg let me sleep for 3 straight hours while he cooked me dinner and took care of the kiddos. That felt really great.

On Monday we went on a boat ride to  a sand bar in Kanehoe Bay (that is where the filmed Karate Kid II). It's so beautiful there I just love it. Tuesday we went on a hike to Diamond head. Finished it thankful with all 5 kids:) And on Wednesday we said our goodbyes:(

What an adventurous week!! I have many more awesome photos to share but uploading takes forever:)

No comments:

Photobucket