Easter was a great one. Greg had a 3 day weekend. We lived it up to the fullest. It was Carl's first Easter and he loved it. He also loves the water. Here are the kids looking at the rabbits at the zoo and enjoying the Easter festivities.
I have too many photos to add. I would never catch up but these are good for now.
5 comments:
How great that you are back on the computer again. The pictures are super. WooHoo.
I'm so excited to see you guys back on line! I've missed you! It was like you were swallowed up in the Pacific. I'm glad to know you guys have been doing well. The kids are getting to big. I can't believe Chase is 7. Even though we called him on his birthday, it didn't sink in till I saw him holding up 7 fingers!! So old. So handsome. Is Savvy so excited to start school? She's as gorgeous as ever! And Carl, such a handsome surfer boy! We love and miss you!!
Aloha Kristian We miss you all so much. Savvy has been doing a little preschool at Chase's school. She loves that! I think she will love kinder too. I'm excited to view our blogs in full screen again:) LOve Ya!
Aloha Kristian We miss you all so much. Savvy has been doing a little preschool at Chase's school. She loves that! I think she will love kinder too. I'm excited to view our blogs in full screen again:) LOve Ya!
What cute Easter pictures. The bunny ears are so darling. The kids look like they are having so much fun . . .
Post a Comment