October is here and I'm super excited it has begun. We got Halloween costumes, the decorations all up, and are excited for a month full of exciting things. My mom comes in this Friday and will be staying with us until the 23rd. Greg and I will be celebrating our 8th anniversary in Kauai for 4 days. Yay just the two of us:)
Last Month I started a new workout that has been so awesome. It's called Stroller Strides. It's been great because I get to bring Savvy and Carl with me. To my surprise, it's not easy. It's been very tough and way more than just pushing a stroller around. We are working our whole bodies doing circuit training. Here is there blog I got to write a post to introduce myself to the Stroller Strides moms http://strollerstrideshawaii.blogspot.com/2011/10/member-monday.html

2 comments:
How fun that you are going to Kauai! I'm really jealous, we have been wanting to go there! Your stroller workout sounds great too.
Have a great anniversary!
So proud of you Veronica. You insripre me!!! Stroller strides is here also, and I have an friend that does it. It's a workout for sure!! ;)
I'm so behind and need to get my decorations up!!
Post a Comment