Chase's vacation out of school has started off with so much fun. We were so happy to have my Parents, Niece Kayla, and nephew Xavier with us for 3 weeks. They came on June 3 and left the 22nd. It was really hard to say goodbye. Goodbyes are really hard on me. I don't like not knowing when I will see them again. At this time I don't know when. I hope to see them next year or sooner.
During their visit here we got to celebrate my mom's birthday, Savvy and Carl's birthdays, and Father's day. I am going to try to keep the next post in order. Greg was at California for Josh's wedding. Marrying Heidi. Greg was a groomsman and was happy to be part of it.

Greg, William, Groom Josh day of the wedding. Greg also got to go to Utah for a day trip to see his grandma there. For the first time he got to see his grandpa's tombstone.

Here's what we did during my parents visit. The first week we went to a local luau then went to the blow hole. Took the kids to the beach, Pearl harbor and much more the following week. Here are some of the 800 pictures of the trip.

Chase, Kayla carrying Carl after eating dinner outside at a boat dock.

Cute picture of Kayla with Savvy at the beach.

Our group at Pearl Habor.

My mom and I

My parents on my mom's birthday dinner.

Yes that is the black pearl

arrrrr pirates:)

Our group picture after church with my hubby was back home from Cailforia.
No comments:
Post a Comment